Monday, August 18, 2014

Interview with Benji Baccarini




Today we have the beautiful Benji Baccarini joining us!

So, tell us Benji, are the rumors true? Do you really have twenty-seven tattoos?
Don't believe anything you read on Twitter. Unless I say it myself. People make up some crazy stuff. I don't have 27 tats...yet. But I'm well on my way!

The Saturnite girls want to know how to win over your affection or at least how to get noticed by you on Twitter. What is the best way for them to go about doing it?
Don't be crazy. Really, if you spam me, act desperate, or threaten to kill yourself because I didn't follow you, that's not going to "win over my affection." I'll simply report you and block you. Why do you think Noah has more followers than me? If you want me to notice you, be real. Stay calm. Just be cool. It's that simple.

It's been floating around the atmosphere of Saturn that you and your bandmate Milo Grayson have recently bought a house in Montreal together. Is there any truth in this?
Yep. All true. But please don't lurk around outside of our windows because Milo will scream and you all know damn well that he can hit high notes.

What made you and Milo decide to live together? I was certain the bromance was Jenji not Benlo.
I love all my brothers. Milo and I were both just looking to get out on our own, and we do a lot of songwriting together. So why not, eh?

If you were deserted on an island and could only have one of your Saturn brothers for company, who would you want with you and why?
Milo. We already live together, so I know I can handle being stuck with him. Plus, he's my co-writer, and none of the other guys come up with lyrics like he can.

Is there anything special you have to have with you on tour?
Twitter access... and if I can't have that, note cards. Lockdown taught me to be slightly less of a diva.

Where is your absolute most favorite place to tour?
We haven't toured a ton of places yet, but the USA was great. New York was amazing, you know, before...

What is your favorite Saturn song to perform live?
"Love Like This"

Is there any band you would spend the night outside of an arena for?
Not really. I love a lot of bands, but I'd just sneak in with Tate. Dude's always scoring tickets to sold out events.

Last question. If you were a girl, who would your favorite Saturn boy be?
Milo or Noah... Let's go with Noah. He's more tatted than Milo.

Thanks for joining us Benji! If you Saturnites want, you can head over to Twitter and follow @Benji_Baccarini at any time!

Make sure to stop by here tomorrow and find out Jules Rossi's most embarrassing tour moment!

8 days left until American Girl On Saturn!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment