Monday, August 18, 2014

Interview with SAS's Tate Kingsley




For the next five days, you'll get to read information that only our Saturn boys know! Read just what they have to say! :)

The adorable Tate Kingsley joins me today!

Is it true that you're the prankster of the group?
Yeah, that's me. One time, I emptied Benji's shampoo bottle and filled it with lemon juice. He didn't speak to me for a week. And another time, with Milo... ah, never mind. Milo still gets mad about that. We won't go there.

Do you have any hidden talents?
Um, I can skateboard? Is that a talent? I don't think that's what you meant, though.

Who is one celebrity you would love to meet and haven't had the chance to yet?
Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. I know, I know, he's supposed to be competition and all that crap, but dude's hilarious, and I think we'd be mastermind pranksters if we formed an alliance.

What's your favorite holiday to celebrate?
My birthday! Because I love when people give me stuff :)

If you were deserted on an island and could only have one of your Saturn brothers for company, who would you want with you and why?
Jules. We got closer during lockdown, and he's the only one who'll play Xbox with me any time I ask. Plus, he smokes, so if some Bigfoot island monster came after us, I could outrun him and survive. Sorry Jules!

Is there anything special you have to have with you on tour?
Not really. It helps having an Xbox or Wii on the bus. I get bored easily. I need entertainment.

Where is your absolute most favorite place to tour?
We haven't toured many places yet. I want to go to Africa and ride on an elephant. I can't do it here. It has to be in Africa. Then Africa will be my favorite place to tour...some day.

What is your favorite Saturn song to perform live?
"To The Moon." I know it's a cliché boyband song, but it makes the girls so happy.

Is there any band you would spend the night outside of an arena for?
Nah, I'd just use my celebrity status to get in at the last minute. Or I'd ask on Twitter if anyone has an extra ticket. Works every time.

Last question. If you were a girl, who would your favorite Saturn boy be?
Milo. He's so romantic and sweet and good looking. (Obviously, he's my bromance brother. Tito lives!)

A massive Thank You to Tate for joining us today on the #AmericanGirlOnSaturn #Countdown!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow and read how to get @Benji_Baccarini's attention on Twitter!



The summer after graduation is supposed to be that first real taste of freedom - but not for eighteen-year-old Chloe Branson. Just as that breeze of freedom is making its way into her galaxy, her secret-service-agent dad drops a meteor-sized bomb of bad news on her and her sisters. An attempt has been made on the lives of Canadian boyband, Spaceships Around Saturn, during their USA tour, and the guys have to go into hiding ASAP. The only problem? In the midst of the crisis and media frenzy, their dad volunteered to hide the guys...in their house.

Six-year-old Emery is as ecstatic as any self-proclaimed Saturnite would be, but Chloe and her seventeen-year-old sister Aralie watch their summer plans crash and burn like a falling star. The SAS guys aren't happy with the situation, either. Bad boy Jules picks fights with Aralie about everything from his Twitter followers to his laundry, and heart-throb Benji can't escape Emery's fangirlisms for more than three minutes.

But after the super-cute Milo kisses Chloe during a game of hide-and-seek, she finally understands what Emery means when she talks about SAS being "out of this world." If this is what Saturn feels like, Chloe doesn't want to come back to Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment