Monday, August 18, 2014

Interview with Milo Grayson




Okay Saturnites, today we have a super special guest! The marvelous Milo Grayson is here!

So, tell us Milo, what is your favorite thing about being a member of THE Spaceships Around Saturn?
The brotherhood, chasing my dream, and the Saturnites.

Do you ever get nervous when you walk on stage and see all those thousands of screaming and crying Saturnites?
You never get used to people screaming and crying over you, but stage fright hasn't ever really been an issue for me. My adrenline is usually rushing hardcore before a show. I've only had stage fright one time in my life, and it wasn't even on a performance night...

Has a fan ever brought you something extremely off the wall to one of your shows?
Oh, I'm sure they do, but security does a good job of keeping it from us... but one time, there was this girl whose dad managed a grocery store. They delivered a truck full of strawberry milk to our hotel.

What made you decide to learn how to play guitar?
Isaac Torrey of Sebastian's Shadow. Best guitarist everrrrr. He's a musical genius, and I strive to be that awesome.

If you were deserted on an island and could only have one of your Saturn brothers for company, who would you want with you and why?
Benji or Noah. I already live with Benji, so I could handle that. But I hang out with Noah more than the others, when we're off tour anyway. I'll say Noah.

Is there anything special you have to have with you on tour?
Just milk and Oreos. I can survive without it, but then I have a tendency to get all diva-ish like Noah and Benji.

Where is your absolute most favorite place to tour?
The USA, hands down. It's my second home.

What is your favorite Saturn song to perform live?
"Music Up, Windows Down"

Is there any band you would spend the night outside of an arena for?
I have no idea what is wrong with my Saturn brothers. Seriously? We're musicians. We breathe music and lyrics. And you guys would rather sleep and score tickets from fans? Live a little! I'd wait alllllll night for Sebastian's Shadow!!

Last question. If you were a girl, who would your favorite Saturn boy be?
Benji Bikini!

Thanks for joining me, Milo!

Saturnites, you wanna find out that one time Milo got stage fright? Then make sure to buy American Girl On Saturn in 5 days!!!!


American Girl On Saturn on Goodreads  Nikki's Blog  Nikki's Twitter Nikki's Facebook Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment