Monday, August 18, 2014

Interview with Jules Rossi



Today I have with me none other than the Saturn bad boy himself, Jules Rossi.

So, in the Saturn world, it is well known that those black locks of yours aren't really black but blond. Did management not think it was a good idea to have two blond boys in one band, did they want to make you look more edgy, or does the black just make you feel more you?
I've always been the one to experiment with different looks. I prefer a darker look honestly. But if management told me to do something, I'd pretty much do the opposite.

If you were deserted on an island and could only have one of your Saturn brothers for company, who would you want with you and why?
Well, I won't say Tate since his only use for me is to feed me to Bigfoot. I'm gonna go with Noah. He won't have any strawberry milk, therefore he'll never speak and I won't have to listen to his bitching and moaning. I'd have to listen to any of the others.

When you're not touring, what is your favorite thing to do?
I spend too much time with video games and going to movies. I'm a junkie.

What is the best thing about being in Spaceships Around Saturn?
Getting to do what I love, hanging out with my 4 best friends, seeing new places, and meeting new people.

Is there anything special you have to have with you on tour?
Cigarettes.

Where is your absolute most favorite place to tour?
The USA was great. I also really love touring across Canada, though. Shout out to the hometown fans!

What is the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you on stage?
I once sang the wrong words, and Benji stood there frozen on stage staring at me like I was the dumbest person in the world, which only made me screw it up more.

What is your favorite Saturn song to perform live?
"End of Time"

Is there any band you would spend the night outside of an arena for?
A few years ago, I'd have said Jack's Deathbed. And you might could get me, in a moment of weakness, to wait around all night for Mutilated Arteries. They're a post-lockdown guilty pleasure band for me.

Last question. If you were a girl, who would your favorite Saturn boy be?
Benji, no doubt. Did you really think I'd say someone else? (and the Jenji rumors resurface. Have fun, Saturnites)

Thanks Jules!

Noah Winters stops by tomorrow, so make sure you do, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment