Monday, August 18, 2014

Interview with Noah Winters




The tattooed rocker of Spaceships Around Saturn has decided to pay us a visit!

So, Noah, Benji has quite a lot of tattoos, but I hear from different sources that YOU have more than he does. Is this true?
I'm the most inked. I will always be the most inked. Benji is a splatter painting in comparison to me.

Everyone who is anyone knows that you must have your strawberry milk first thing every morning. 
What they don't know is, why strawberry?
Ha! Cool story. When I little, all the kids used to get chocolate milk during recess, and some of the girls got strawberry because it was in the pink carton. The other guys refused to drink it, but I've always been a bit rebellious. Every seven-year-old girl on the playground wanted to hook up with me. And ya know, I just grew to actually like strawberry milk.

Have you ever considered getting any piercings like your Saturn brother Jules?
Considered, yes. Would I follow through and really do it? Probably not.

If you were stuck at home during a storm and you only had the Twilight Saga and the Harry Potter Series on DVD to watch, which one would you chose to watch?
Twilight Saga. I've never liked HP.

If you were deserted on an island and could only have one of your Saturn brothers for company, who would you want with you and why?
Milo, for sure. I hang out with him the most outside of touring. He should've been MY bromance. Who the hell came up with Tito anyway?

Is there anything special you have to have with you on tour?
An endless supply of strawberry milk.

Where is your absolute most favorite place to tour?
Any big city - Chicago, Miami, New York. Love the city life.

What is your favorite Saturn song to perform live?
"Music Up, Windows Down"

Is there any band you would spend the night outside of an arena for?
No, I need my sleep. Last I checked, they don't serve strawberry milk outside of venues. Definitely not worth it.

Last question. If you were a girl, who would your favorite Saturn boy be?
Noah Winters, of course ;)

Thanks for coming by, Noah! Tomorrow, Milo Grayson will be here to tell what HE thinks the best thing about being in Spaceships Around Saturn is! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment