Monday, December 8, 2014

I is for Interview With Chloe Branson




Today Chloe Branson joins us on our countdown to Kids In Love!

I think every Saturnite wants to know, how has dating Milo Grayson has changed your life?

It's been so super crazy! Simple things like grocery shopping have turned into a paparazzi frenzy. People notice us everywhere we go. There's no privacy at all, anywhere. I'm still trying to adjust to life on the 'other side.'

How did your meeting with Darby McMillon of Darby's Daily Dose of Drama go?

Darby's so sweet. I think the reality of SAS was a bit of a shock to her, but she seemed to enjoy the entire experience. I think she's absolutely great. 

Rumor on the street is that Spaceships Around Saturn's new single is actually about you. Can you verify this, or is it classified?

Well, I'm not supposed to verify anything, but I'll say this. The song was written by Milo during lockdown, and there are quite a few similarities between the girl in the song and myself... ;)

So what has the band been up to lately?

Since lockdown ended about a month ago, the guys have been insanely busy. I've only seen them a few times, mainly at events. They just wrapped up shooting a music video, and they're about to head back on tour - hopefully no gunshots this time around!

I know your social media accounts have been attacked in good and bad ways by the Saturnites. How do you handle all the negative posts from the fans, and how do you react to the positive ones?

I wasn't prepared for the social media attacks at all. I knew the fans would react, both positively and negatively, but some of the things that have been said to Aralie and me have been outrageous. People tell us everything from how much they love us to how they hope we die slow and painful deaths. I do what I can to ignore most of it. There's no way to reply to everyone, even the positive ones, so I just report/block the bad stuff and continue to live my life as best I can. That's all you really can do.

Is Noah still your best friend since lockdown has ended?

I adore Noah! Like I said earlier, the guys have been so busy that it's hard to see them, but I text with him on a regular basis. He keeps me informed of everything that's going on, even things I don't want to know - like what Jules has for breakfast or what color boxers Tate is wearing that day. 

How has Emery reacted to the fame of being a Branson sister?

If anyone loves fame, it's Emery! She'll pose for the camera any day. It drives my mom crazy. Emery never meets a stranger, and she's the first to speak up and let everyone know exactly how special she is. Sometimes I just want to pretend not to know her! haha!

You guys can see exactly how Chloe and Darby's meeting went down on August 29th in Kids In Love!
#KidsInLove #SaturnSeries

<3

As one of the original Saturnites, Darby McMillon has been a longtime face of the fandom. From the days when the boys were just a YouTube band trying to gain fans up through their recent lockdown, Darby's channel - Darby's Daily Dose of Drama - was the "go to" spot for all things Spaceships Around Saturn. 

Until now, she's been trusted by most and envied by few, but her meet up with SAS girlfriend Chloe Branson shakes Darby's world. She learns quickly that when you're with the band, everything isn't always red carpets and music videos. 

And the closer she gets to her SAS crush Tate Kingsley, the closer she comes to losing her Saturnite status forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment