Monday, December 8, 2014

L is for Loving a Band Member



In honor of today's title, we have the band member who Darby McMillon loves the most- THE Tate Kingsley-  is stopping by to answer a few questions


What was your initial thought when you met Darby?

"Oh cool! The internet girl! I think she likes me..."

How has your life changed since lockdown ended?

It just hasn't stopped. Lockdown was actually a nice vacation. We've had radio interviews and appearances pretty much every day since we left the Branson house. But it's been fun!

Do you plan on getting Darby to help you with your pranks later?

Hahahaha! If she's willing!

What is you best memory from your lockdown at the Branson house?

Watching Chloe and Aralie get pissed off because of my head on their doors. I can't believe they seriously blamed each other for that. They're not clever enough to come up with my pranks! Emery, though, now she's a different story. 

What has been your favorite thing ever said to you by a fan?

Oh that's a tough one. I've had some people say some crazy stuff to me. I think the best one was the girl in Minnesota who just started screaming 'Blueberry pancakes!' over and over, like right in my face. When I asked her what she was talking about, she said she loved SAS and we saved her life and she needed us to know that. I guess it worked because she definitely got my attention. 

How has the shooting from a few months ago affected your life on tour? 

So much more security! I thought we'd be cool and get to wear bulletproof vests and stuff, but management just told Tank to hire more people for the security team. I try not to live any differently, though. It was just one crazy dude with a gun. It's not like people shoot at us regularly.

Do you still collect phone numbers, or has that ended since meeting Darby?

If a girl offers me her number, I take it - you know, to be polite. But I never call any of them. 

Anything you'd like to say to the Saturnites?

THAAAAANKKKK YOUUU for sticking around and believing in us and having our backs and being the best fans in the universe. I can't wait to see you guys on tour! Bring me candy! :D


As one of the original Saturnites, Darby McMillon has been a longtime face of the fandom. From the days when the boys were just a YouTube band trying to gain fans up through their recent lockdown, Darby's channel - Darby's Daily Dose of Drama - was the "go to" spot for all things Spaceships Around Saturn. 

Until now, she's been trusted by most and envied by few, but her meet up with SAS girlfriend Chloe Branson shakes Darby's world. She learns quickly that when you're with the band, everything isn't always red carpets and music videos. 

And the closer she gets to her SAS crush Tate Kingsley, the closer she comes to losing her Saturnite status forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment